Planning your Malaysia and Singapore trip in 2018
Singapore and Malaysia have become popular tourist destinations over the years. Their affordability and easy connectivity through flight bring tourists. The main tourists are foreigners from around the world. Both the places are known for their nightlife and enjoyment. Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flights are easily available and are quite well connected. The distance between the two places is 192 miles in the air. One can reach Singapore in 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. As the places are often toured together, let us see some facts on both the places and spots to explore.
Everyone is aware of the fact that Kuala Lumpur is the national capital of Malaysia. It is also the largest city in Malaysia. Almost 1.73 million people live in the beautiful global capital of Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur is important to Malaysia as it is the financial, economic and cultural centre of the country. The parliament and the king’s house both are housed in the city. The mention of its position and development in magazines like Forbes have made it famous among foreign tourists. Kuala Lumpur is also regarded as one of the safest cities in the world. Now let’s see what one can do after flying into the beautiful city.
- Petronas Twin Towers is the tallest twin towers in the world
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is one of the largest aviaries in the world
- National Museum holds information about the past of glorious Malaysia
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple is the first Hindu temple that was built in the 19th century
- Jamek Mosque built in the 20th century has the history of Malaysian Muslim architecture
- KLCC Park offers a good place to roam and enjoy the city and also one can shop a lot
- The nightlife of Kuala Lumpur cannot be forgotten. One has to taste authentic Malaysian food on their night out to get good experience.
Singapore is a sovereign city-state and island that is located in South-East Asia. Singapore has a history of different rulers and other exploitation. But it has soon become a global place of commerce, finance and transport. Well connected by flights from many places around the world, Singapore becomes an easy tourist spot. Singapore has many titles under its wings like the third largest foreign exchange market, the most technology ready nation, a tax haven and so on. Singapore has developed itself to become one of those countries that are quite highly regarded. Let’s see some places to explore while in Singapore.
- Marina Bay is an exquisite place to see because of the development of the place
- Clarke Quay is great to enjoy a different kind of nightlife around the water and lights
- Sentosa has beautiful beaches and people can relax at the place
- Singapore Night Safari is one of the most interesting things present there. One can see nocturnal animals hailing from places all over the world.
- Singapore wakes in the night so, missing out on nightlife would be a real loss.
- The two main cities aren’t very far from each other. Several modes of transport like buses and taxis connect them. But flights are the best way to go. There are affordable airlines tickets that one can buy to reduce the travelling time between the two places. Both of them are beautiful and rich in their own culture and ways. A trip to Kuala Lumpur or Singapore wouldn’t be heavy in the pocket and can be a great trip for anyone. So, people looking for a trip to both the places should buy the flight and hotel tickets soon.